20130520

Progress report: location picker at 50%

OK, late entry.
As I told you, I am trying to make a GPS application, the hardest part, so far, is making a location picker.
I can say that I have learned lots about google maps and location providers, but there is still much to learn.

That is how the picker looks like for now, when it is fully functional, I'll try to make a skin so it looks "retro style", or at least has a better designed interface.




I almost had it yesterday, but with the Google play API update and the update of the eclipse SDK, I must have made an awful error, and today I had to erase and remade the project, fortunately I had a backup.

Well, I think that the whole project will take me at least two more weeks, this will be my longest project so far.

I'll keep updating.



No comments:

Post a Comment